Get ready to head Outside!
Breakout Saint John’s puzzle adventure will have you tackling some of our mind testing puzzles, including a bit of augmented reality! It’s a perfect activity for families, friends, corporate teams and anyone who wants to get some exercise, learn a bit more about Saint John, test their puzzle solving abilities, and have an awesome time! We also set it up to be started in 4 different locations so teams can compete against each other.
With options to customize this app-based hunt, we can offer hosted puzzle adventures in a way that suits your group. For the truly tailored adventure-seekers, we can even create puzzle hunts, from scratch, in other locations (indoor or outdoor). This could be a great choice for large-scale events, tourist attractions, or whatever else you can dream up!
For more information or to download our current hunt, you will need to complete a few steps so bear with us!
- Visit www.cluekeeper.com
- Login/Sign-Up. Using your Google account makes it super easy!
- Find our Hunt. If you use your location, it will come up right at the top. If not, the title is & Saint John’s Outdoor Puzzle Adventure
- Purchase and download the Hunt. You will also need to download the Cluekeeper App, which is free. We recommend doing this before you set out using some reliable Wi-fi.
- Add your teammates – Once you have the Cluekeeper App on your device and enter your Hunt Code, you can add up to 5 other players to your team using the same hunt code. To do this, click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the app and go to & “Add Team Member”, Your team members must also have accounts with Cluekeeper and download the Cluekeeper app in order to play on their device.
- Stay connected during the hunt – the hunt will require some data usage. Most of the hunt can be played within the free Saint John Wi-Fi zone but some falls outside of it. If everyone on your team stays connected, you will all be able to access puzzles but only one person will be able to enter solutions.
- Take photos!! We are used to taking our customer’s photos after they’ve had a great time in our games. Since we won’t be with you, please take some pics and tag us in them. You can also use #SJPuzzleAdventure or #BreakoutSJ.
- Have fun!
If you have any issues, please email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer not to purchase online, you can also buy hunt codes onsite during our normal operating hours.