- Each player requires a PC to play (Chrome Book and Mac are also supported).
- Each PC requires one of either Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari internet browsers.
- You will need to set up virtual communication program Zoom*. An account is not needed in order to access the Zoom link we will provide to you. *We may be able to accommodate using Microsoft Teams for groups of around 20 players (please inquire).
- For “Under Surveillance”, groups will also need at least one player with a Facebook account (http://www.facebook.com), as well as access to the street view function of Google Maps (http://www.google.com/maps). For “The Love Diffuser”, you must be able to access Twitter but do not need an account. These can be accessed via a different device than you are using to play the game (If your company computer does not allow you to access social media on a corporately owned device, you can access the information you need on a separate mobile device).
How do I book:
- Choose an available time slot and submit to us.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours. Payment must be made within 24 hours of our confirmation.
- A Zoom link will be sent to you that you should forward to your invitees.
- At your scheduled time, click the Zoom link (Zoom account not required) and we will greet you there, give our game intro and get your group started.